How to Make My Mum Understand NFTS ? – EP 38 – Ana Jipa – CEO at Olyn
At least we made Ana Jipa laugh as the conversation began. Ana is a co-Founder and the CEO of Olyn. Olyn is a universal asset registry service, built on the blockchain.
Some of the topics we discussed included:
- Being born in Romania but growing up in Spain and Germany
- How traveling really helps one understand the world at scale
- Studied aeronautical engineering
- Not having a linear career
- Interning at a VC in Silicon Valley
- Drawn quickly to entrepreneurship in the Health Care space in Romania
- Coming back to Spain and joining a startup there (APIs)
- How companies treat data as a product
- Learning about eCommerce from a fashion company
- Focused on technology is changing people’s lives
- Olyn’s (All In Ownership) genesis
- Identity linked to payments
- Allowing third parties to build services via the wallet
It is always great to have our guests in the studio and we were happy to have Stephen Inscoe join us at Seven Peaks Software in Bangkok. Stephen is a Founder of BlueSleep, the online sales leader for mattresses in Russia.
eCommerce UnderCover was joined by Bruce Macdonald, the Head of ANZ Sales for Algolia. Algolia empowers Builders with the Search and Recommendation services they need to build world-class experiences.
eCommerce UnderCover was joined by Jamie Brennan, the Head of Thailand Global Selling at Amazon.
eCommerce UnderCover was excited to welcome Asher Ismail, a co-Founder at Uncapped. Uncapped provides business advances of between £10k and £5m allowing founders to access fair and flexible finance. It makes money by charging a low flat fee which is paid back from future sales revenue.
See all episodes
eCommerce Is Not Solved Yet
Why Marketplaces Still Rule eCommerce
We explore the reasons why marketplaces still rule eCommerce even three decades after Amazon launched. Not much seems to have changed.
We Search for eCommerce Innovators Globally
Great guests make great conversations. We go into the trenches of eCommerce to discuss how the future of eCommerce is being built.
Where is All the Innovation in eCommerce?
Technology is advancing rapidly, yet the online shopping experience is not getting better. What type of innovations do we want to see?
We believe that eCommerce has not been solved yet. However, this is not just our opinion. On the Dr Tech platform and from the recorded conversations on Michael Waitze Media, we meet the growing group of innovators that are pushing the boundaries of eCommerce daily.
These are the stories we want to share with you.